I have twelve years of graphic design experience, coupled with years of digital photography, website
web coding knowledge. My passion for my trade makes me very detail oriented in the advancement of my skill.
SEPTA, Philadelphia, PA (Dec 2015 - May 2017)
Design and layout a variety of in-house and customer signage, including transit signs and station signage. Updating and editing of system maps, and file set up for production by adhering to all pre-press and graphic standard requirements.
- Contributed to the look and feel of the new signage for the SEPTA Philadelphia Concourse area
RECRUITMENTQUEEN, Warminster, PA (Feb 2014 - Jan 2016)
Design a wide range of graphic material for print and web as well as providing photography service for Career fair and other RecruitmentQueen related events.
- Responsible for the current branding look of RecruitmentQueen
CALKINS MEDIA – Levittown, PA ( Jan 2007 - Oct 2012)
Recruitment Advertising/Creative Dept. Graphic Designer
Lead Designer for Recruitment advertising department and team designer for the Creative department responsible for three of Calkins media's local newspapers and two of it's online components. Also managed, filed and cataloged all print and online marketing material for the dept.
- Carried out all conceptualization and design of marketing & promotional material that contributed to a 15% increase in yearly department revenue
- Created the advertising campaign, mostly targeted towards current customers, that initiated a 25% sales increase for the ending quarter of the fiscal year
PINDAR SET – Conshohocken, PA (May 2005 - Jul 2006)
Premium Spec Visual Artist
Designer of marketing advertisements and speculative advertisements for the YBUSA sales force.
- Responsible for conceptual Ads that were used to increase sales from new clientele
- Met strict daily error/work ratio in Ad creation & typesetting by maintaining four or less errors per eight Ads
- Carried out copy entry, editing and typesetting for all advertisements created in daily work queue
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER – Philadelphia, PA (Jan 2005 - Present)
Design and conceptualize custom graphics for a wide range of print and web material as well as providing creative writing services in the form of tag-line creation, Ad body content and business synopsis creation.
- Responsible for the creation of brand identity of several entrepreneurs and small businesses
- Design of the branding for a well established event planning company that has seen significant increase in sales since their re-branding was introduced
Adobe Creative Suite
Chrome Developer Tools
Microsoft office Suite
OpenOffice Productivity Suite
Basic Network Troubleshooting
(Windows XP, 7)
Capella Education Company – Building Mobile Friendly Web Experiences; Certificate Program (2016)
Aquent Gymnasium – HTML & CSS Coding for Designers; Certificate Program (2013)
Eclasses.org – Web animation with Flash • Intermediate Flash Animation; Certificate Program (2009)
The Art Institute of Philadelphia - Graphic Design; Associates Degree (2005)